Welcome to Baby-Vac™
Welcome to babyvac.com.au - the home of the most effective nasal aspirator designed to remove mucus from "little" noses.
The Baby-Vac™ Nasal Aspirator has been helping mums and bubs all over the world for the last 16 years. We are excited to announce its arrival onto Australian shores.
Designed by an award winning scientist, the Baby-Vac™ has been clinically proven to help your child when suffering from a runny or blocked nose during illness. The benefits of using the Baby-Vac™ make it a must have product in every Australian family home.
Baby-Vac™, caring for your baby's health:
A runny nose for babies and toddlers is very common. One of the major problems is that small children are not yet able to blow their nose and it will take some time before an infant or a baby learns to breathe through the mouth.
A stuffy nose will hinder breathing, can cause discomfort, and may lead to more serious health problems concerning the ear, nose, throat and the inferior respiratory tracts. Therefore it is very important to keep the nasal cavity clear. The Baby-Vac™ Nasal Aspirator is by far the best alternative for this purpose.
Designed by an award-winning Hungarian scientist, the Baby-Vac™ Nasal Aspirator effectively and safely removes mucus from the nasal cavity in an efficient and gentle manner. The Baby-Vac™ has been clinically tested and approved. It is recommended by paediatricians and ENT specialists from around the world. Research conducted by the Medical University of Vienna, proves by using Baby-Vac™, the removal of secretion from the nasal cavities will accelerate recovery in case of sickness, improve breathing and help in the prevention of further disease. (Refer to Medical Evidence page for a copy of the full research conducted.)
Please note: Naturally, a check-up by a health professional is not replaceable. Only a doctor can diagnose the cause of a nasal secretion.
Using the Baby-Vac™:
Place the child or infant in a sitting / upright position. We recommend to hold the child in your lap until he/she feels comfortable with this apparatus.
Position the evacuator (A) so that it should fully seal one of the nostrils and hold it there for a couple of seconds while observing the discharge being deposited in the collecting cylinder. (B)
You may gently rotate the evacuator in a circular motion.
Repeat this process in the same or/and the other nostril daily or as needed.
Clean the units before and after each use by washing it with hot soapy water. Rinse with hot or warm water. Do not use any detergents, chemicals or abrasive materials on it.
- Insert the evacuator (A) into the collecting cylinder (B)
- Turn on your household vacuum cleaner.
- Insert the vacuum cleaner adapter (C) into the attachment hose on the vacuum.
Remove the vacuum cleaner adapter (C) from the operating vacuum, and then turn it off.
- Clinically tested and approved
- Paediatricians and ENT specialists recommend it from 0 to 6 years of age - until children learn how to blow their noses properly
- Reliable and effective
- Gentle and pain-free
- Safely and quickly clears the nose
- No side effects
- The child immediately feels relieved as his/her breathing improves
- Helps in the prevention of respiratory tract related diseases, which may lead to more serious health problems
- Helps accelerate recovery in case of sickness
- Easy to handle and durable
- Easy to clean
- The transparent tubing allows monitoring of the amount and consistency of the extracted secretions, in turn allowing easier observation of the healing process
- The device also helps the agents of medically prescribed nasal drops to be better absorbed through the cleaned mucus membrane
- Affordable - 1 unit per family